Having a reliable boiler in your property is a must-have to keep your heating and hot water ticking along nicely. A boiler is often the heart of a home, allowing you to stay cosy as well as providing you with the hot water you need for baths and showers. Having a boiler that you can rely on is vital for several reasons, especially where your energy bills are concerned. Let’s go into some details about how a reliable boiler can have some great all-round benefits for your home and the whole family.
Having hot water troubles is the last thing that you need; whether it’s on a morning before work when you’re low on time, or when you’re really looking forward to that nice relaxing bath after a stressful week. Having a modern, reliable boiler gives you peace of mind, and will give you the confidence it will work as and when you need it to, always.
A quality boiler means that you’re less likely to suffer from a boiler break down or have constant issues with heating up your hot water. A common, reliable boiler perfect for keeping on top of your hot water, as well as your heating, is the combi boiler, which works by heating water directly from the water mains. It’s great for smaller homes as you’ll get hot water on demand.
During the winter months, the last thing you want is for your boiler to break down; calling out a heating engineer to fix your heating isn’t something you want on a freezing cold day! A reliable boiler means that these problems are less likely to happen. With modern systems, such as BOXT Worcester Bosch boilers, you’ll find that many of them are built to last around 10-15 years. It’s important to make sure you keep them in check with a regular service and keep up with their warranty; your boiler could potentially last longer than expected as well as carry on working reliably.
Boilers were once known to be inefficient and to waste a lot of energy, costing the average homeowner a considerable amount on that monthly energy bill. Modern boilers, however, are very energy efficient, with most boilers today being ‘A-rated’. This means over 90% of the energy that goes to the boiler will be used by the boiler to heat your home, and the other 10% will be used to run the boiler/lost. Boiler energy efficiency is measured in ratings of A-G. This doesn’t just mean that your boiler can run and heat more efficiently, but also means potential savings of up to £300 a year on your heating bill, which you don’t want to miss out on!
Heat your rooms faster
Have you got that one room in your home that seems to take forever to heat up? It might even refuse to heat up altogether. This could be down to an unreliable, inefficient boiler. Newer boilers are both efficient and heat up your radiators and rooms faster. If you’ve found that your rooms are still not heating up correctly, even if you do have a much more modern boiler, then this may be an issue with your radiators, or a more serious problem with your whole system, which will need a professional to take a look. Thankfully, in most cases, the solution could simply be that your radiators need bleeding, which is an easy job and can be done relatively quickly.
Choose a reliable boiler for your home.
A reliable boiler means a lot less stress in the long run and a potential saving of up to £300 which is a win-win for anyone. Do your research and settle on a boiler that is best suited to your home, as which also come from a reliable, well known brand. Are you having any boiler troubles? Let us know in the comments below!