I do all my Matched Betting through the site Profit Accumulator, I’ve found it super easy to follow their offer walk-through’s and they have a ton of other handy tools to track things like you monthly profits and a fab forum.
First things first?
Sign up for a free trial with Profit Accumulator. When you sign up you get access to two free starter offers (If you start with a pot of £60 you can earn up to £45 on these two offers) which means you can get a better feel for what is involved with Matched Betting.
- Watch the ‘Basic Training’ video and also read the info below it, this will give you a really good overall explanation of what Matched Betting is and why it is 100% risk free.
- Take a look at the Coral offer page and watch the video (don’t do any of the clicking through yet – just watch it and see if you can follow the process, then go on and read through the info on the page that explains the steps again and make sure that makes sense). Once you feel happy that it makes sense go ahead and use the links on the page to create your Coral and Betfair accounts.
REMEMBER, you don’t have to panic, all the info you need is there and it’s not going to dissappear. I found it easiest to have two windows open at the same time and split my screen so that I could see the instructions on one side whilst I was completing the steps on the other
- Follow the instructions to place your first bets and then wait for your free bets to hit your accounts (this can sometime be straight away or sometimes after your first bets settle – PA will usually give an indicator of when this is in their offer instructions)
- Once your free bets are ready to use follow the instructions on the PA offer page just as you did with your first bet.
- The only thing left to do after your free bet is placed is to wait for you bet to settle and withdraw your profits!
I know this makes it sound really simple but it honestly is! If you follow the steps on Profit Accumulator you cannot got wrong.
You can do the Profit Accumulator free trial (no need to enter payment details to access it either!) and see how you get on, if you don’t like it then fair enough you can walk away with your profit and be done with it but if you understand it and like it then you can sign-up for the premium membership which is £17.99 a month of pay upfront for the year for £150. I pay monthly at the moment but the amount I make in profits each month make it a negligible cost for me.
Have any questions about MB then please do ask them in the comments below? And I’ll answer them in a Q & A post in the next few days