May was manic! Looking back at the past few weeks I know I’ve done a lot but the benefits/rewards aren’t going to show for a few more weeks yet so I don’t feel like I’ve achieved as much as I’d hoped to, if that makes sense? Anyway, let’s have a quick look at how I did with my May Goals.
- Finish building the gym – We are literally days away from being finished! The finishing touches are for the skirting to be painted (which should be done tomorrow), the shelves to be fitted and the mirrors to be installed (which will arrive on Monday) I should have it all cleaned and equipment moved in, ready to be used by next week so only a week-ish later than I had hoped for!
- Set a weekly schedule – We usually work set days each week at my sister’s house but any semblance of a weekly schedule went out the window in May! We got super busy with Bang On Blanks and then my sister’s boyfriend got appendicitis and ended up with a complicated surgery (not your standard keyhole appendix op) and Phoebe got an infected gnat bite that needed antibiotics and daily dressing AND Fletcher has started to pull himself up on the furniture and cruise around so it’s been crazy at her house to say the least. We are just about getting back to normality now but work hasn’t got any less busy so we really do need to try to sort out some kind of weekly work schedule.
- Create a housework routine – I have loosely created one…I just haven’t implemented it – must try harder!
- Add £150 to our income from side hustles – I smashed this one out of the park! I met this target by the 15th of the month and decided to raise it to £300 just to try to keep myself motivated…you guys, I made a total of £463.61 this month from side hustles! That’s more that 3 times my original goal!!
- Make a product using the sublimation printer and heatpress – It was touch and go whether I’d manage this one as I barely had a spare moment to myself last month and I had to set up and learn how to use both the printer and heat press AND work out how to design something to print. I manged to work it all out this past weekend and printed off a quick design and pressed it haphazardly onto a spare sublimation mouse mat we had, it isn’t pretty and it isn’t neat BUT I now know how all the machines work. Who know’s we might actually get some new products designed and out in the next 3 months.
- Work out our current net worth – I managed to work out our Net Worth and was pleasantly surprised by the results!
- Declutter the utility room – Ummm…I think I just managed to add more clutter last month as I sorted other areas of the house. We’ve got a skip in at the moment so I’ll try to chuck a few bits in there from the utility room before it gets picked up.
All in all it was a productive month just not necessarily Goals wise, hopefully this month will be a bit more settled!
How did you get on with your May Goals?