It’s time to reflect on our April Goals and see how we’ve done. April turned out to be a lot more of a busy month than I expected and we only had maybe 1-2 ‘down’ days where we could relax, it meant we got a lot done but not necessarily everything I had planned!
- Turn 30! – That was an easy one to tick off
- Do a Boot Sale – We did one…it didn’t go well! It was on the hottest weekend of the year and people just didn’t want to come out and browse unfortunately but it did give us a chance to sort out what we had to get rid off so we ended up with a eBay box, Charity box and then the rest packed back away for another go at the same boot sale next month.
- Makeover my desk – I managed this one, although I’ve barely had time to sit at it since then.
- Create a housework routine – I barely got housework done let alone created a routine for it! Maybe next month?
- Make at least £50 selling stuff on FB Marketplace – I managed to make £58 from selling mainly old kitchen gadgets on FB Marketplace
- Drink 1.5 liters minimum a day – I’m should probably stop putting this on my goals lists as I’ve not managed it so far, it just seems like such a large amount of water for me to manage when I hardly drink/get thirsty anyway. I’m sure I’ll manage it one day…just not in the next month or so lol
- Finish building the gym – We are so close to being done but just aren’t quite there yet. I posted at the beginning of the month showing what we had done so far and the fact that it feels like ‘The never-ending project‘ and then I posted showing that the ceiling was plastered and that we had a mist coat on the walls and ceiling. The last few jobs include levelling the floor, putting down the laminate, filling/sanding down/decorating and then final fix on the electrics…now that I’ve written it out like that it seems like quite lot!
- Work on designs for baby gros – This one fell by the wayside as we got busier with current orders and didn’t have time to design anything new BUT we have finally ordered a heat press which will be coming to live at mine so I will be able to have a play around with designs when I get a spare bit of ‘creative’ time.