I feel like these Goals post come around quicker and quicker each month!
I’ve gone for a longer goals list this month because I’m clearly a glutton for punishment and have lost all concept of my ability to get things done and the actual time frame I have to do them in…shall we take a closer look at them?
- Replant the bamboo – Poor bamboo plant has been needing to be replanted for at least a month or so now and I have to do it soon if I want it to grow nice and big next year. I’m currently on a plant/tree buying ban (imposed by Dean because apparently I get carried away when I get in a planty mood) so I need to take as best care I can of the ones I’ve got at the moment.
- Start drinking more water…again! – Doesn’t need much explanation really. Water is good for you, I felt better when I was drinking more, need to get back into the habit.
- Get the car fixed…also AGAIN!! – Last month it was the bumper that had to be fixed. This month it’s making a funny whirring noise that kind of makes it sound like and electric car, it a bearing that’s on its way out on a belt thingy. I’ve been assured it wont blow up on us or anything but best to get it sorted as soon as we can.
- Decide on a basic morning and evening routine – I need to start maximizing the time I have each day, I think one of the best ways to do that would be to streamline my morning and evenings with a routine. I’m not exactly sure how I’m going to do this yet!
- Get 5 Christmas products added to Etsy – The festive season is fast approaching and we are about 6 weeks behind where we need to be for getting the Etsy shop prepared for it.
- Make £100 from FB Marketplace – Hoping this wont be too hard as I know we have plenty of bits that we could sell, it’s just putting the time into sorting and listing them!
- Declutter another 100 items – I nearly managed 100 items last month but the last week of the month snuck up on me and I only got to 77 items but this month I am determined I can do 100. This should also help me with the £100 from FB Marketplace too so is extra motivation.
- Sort out our sinking funds – I was doing so well with sinking funds at the beginning of the year but have taken my eye off the ball the past few months. I want to get quite a few longer term ones set up as well as maybe adjusting some of our current ones.
- MEAL PLAN – I know how helpful meal planning is and how much money it could save us each month but still I struggle to sit down and do it, really really going to try my best with it this month.
Do you have any goals for the month?
Monthly Goals (and updates!) Linky
I love a monthly goals list, it sets me off on the right foot to tackle the coming weeks and it’s great to be able to update you all when I’ve completed a goal and spur me on to the next thing. I thought it would be fun to open up these Monthly Goals posts as a linky for bloggers and Instagrammers from all niches to be able to share their plans for the month and update as they go along so we can all be cheerleaders for one another.