I feel like I say it every time but where did last month go?
I have actually lost all sense of time recently, the weeks are blending into one another and I’m struggling to keep track of where we are in the year. I’ve tried to go for less goals this month, if there’s less I might stand a better chance of completing more than 1 of them!
- Get back in the gym! – I didn’t step foot in the gym this past month due to being busy with work and I’ve actually missed it. I want to get back into a routine of doing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays, even if I’m tired or not feeling great I want to do something that gets my heart rate up.
- Post at least 8 blog posts – This is totally doable (this post counts as 1 out of the 8 so I’m off to a good start!) I just need to make sure I set aside time for myself to sit at the computer. I’ve got some great weekly series that I want to bring back to, keep your eye’s peeled.
- Pass the inspection for our Breeding License – We potentially have two litters of puppies due in November (we find out in the next week or so when Fizz and Luna go for their scans) so the past few weeks have involved a LOT of paperwork to prepare for applying for our breeding license and inspection. It’s a new law that only come into effect today and there is next to no info available about it online or from the council so we’ve been flying pretty blind and it has caused me no end of stress. I just want to get the paperwork and inspections done with and start preparing for the puppies.
- Only do online grocery shops – Our grocery budget has been completely out of hand the last few months and I think it’s due to the fact that I’m not really thinking about what we’re needing, I’m just wandering the supermarket and putting stuff in the trolley. Doing online shops means I have look at what we have and actually meal plan, plus it means I don’t have to leave the house of a weekend and battle through the aisles!
- Do an at home facial once a week – Every time I do an at home facial I think to myself ‘I should really do this more often because my skin look fab now’, so, I’m going to do them more often! I keep getting told off for not having any self-care time in my week so this is a small step towards that.
- Start working from the storage unit as much as possible – Last month we got the keys to our first official BangOnBlanks business premises! We’ve finally got the mountains of boxes out of Natalie house and into a small storage unit (hopefully will upgrade to a bigger one when one becomes available) which means we can work/pack orders from there a few days a week. This means that Natalie gets her house back and we get a bit of a more organized work flow going and it should make any future big deliveries and shipments easier to process.
Do you have any goals for the month?
Monthly Goals (and updates!) Linky
I love a monthly goals list, it sets me off on the right foot to tackle the coming weeks and it’s great to be able to update you all when I’ve completed a goal and spur me on to the next thing. I thought it would be fun to open up these Monthly Goals posts as a linky for bloggers and Instagrammers from all niches to be able to share their plans for the month and update as they go along so we can all be cheerleaders for one another.