We are already a quarter of the way through the year…how did that happen?? I feel like I’ve got nothing done! I didn’t do brilliantly on last months goals but I feel like I’ve got a lot more drive this month to get things done – let’s see if it lasts.
I thought I’d give a bit of an explanation for each one and hopefully I can elaborate in them more throughout the month.
- Turn 30! – Shouldn’t be too hard to accomplish, I’m not really big on birthdays so there won’t be a party but we are going out for dinner with family and some friends.
- Do a Boot Sale – There is an indoor boot sale that started locally the other month and we managed to book the last table available for the April one so I’ve got 3 week to try to de-clutter the house as much as possible and see what will sell best at a boot sale.
- Makeover my desk – I’m in a bit of an office rut at the moment, I have a lot of stuff to work on but my desk doesn’t feel very inviting and I get distracted when it’s a mess so I’m going to do my best to finish sorting the offices and also give my desk a spruce.
- Create a housework routine – I have been meaning to do this for about 10 months now and it always works its way to the bottom of my To Do list and never gets done, I’m hoping that by having more of a routine with housework the house will stay tidier as a whole and free up some more time in my day as a result.
- Make at least £50 selling stuff on FB Marketplace – There are some bits I need to sell that won’t be any good to take to the boot sale so I’m going to use FB Marketplace instead, if I have a money based target to work to I’m more likely to actually get it done.
- Drink 1.5 liters minimum a day – This is a carry over from last month!
- Finish building the gym – We are so nearly there with the gym, the walls are almost all up (some fiddly bits left) and it’s ready to plaster, once that’s done it’s just lights, electrics and flooring to make it a usable space. It might mean we spend every weekend in there and some evening after work but its just that last push to get it done. I’d really like if we were able to ‘officially’ start using in by mid-May
- Work on designs for baby gros – We have a stash of half-designed baby gros we were working on last year for BebeMakes that never really got finished but I’ve had a brainwave for what to do with them and I want to make a start as soon as we have the heat press turn up so I need to get started on designs ASAP